Founded in 2012 the Alumni Council (AC) acts as the main voice of the every-growing Allianz Alumni Network. It represents the interests of each and all alumni and serves as the main bridge between the network and the Allianz Cultural Foundation.
Composed of four to six alumni serving a two-year term, the AC endorses and carries out activities in line with the foundation’s mission statement, where it is best positioned to do so and that add value to the greatest number of alumni possible. In doing so, it promotes the pluralistic nature of the alumni network, and to this end, facilitates the emergence of its alumni.
The responsibilities of the Alumni Council include:
- Supporting a strong relationship between the Allianz Alumni Network and the Allianz Cultural Foundation.
- Developing strong relationships among alumni and among the members of the AC.
- Remaining constantly informed and communicating the foundation’s and the network’s mission and programs.
- Recognizing fellow alumni who are distinguished by their personal and professional achievements, and their commitment to the network.
- Encouraging alumni to initiate and participate in alumni activities and gatherings.