We accept project proposals all year.
Step 1 – Project Outline
- Read our grant-giving criteria and the call for projects carefully, checking whether your project fits our criteria and our thematic focuses.
- Send your completed project outline and the separate data protection declaration via email to email@example.com.
- Please submit your project outline as a digital pdf-file (not as a scan). Please only use the free Acrobat Reader to fill out the form. The software can be downloaded here.
- We accept project outlines on an ongoing basis. For projects beginning in 2021, the application deadline already passed. We accept project proposals for projects beginning in 2022.
Step 2 – Invitation to Submit a Grant Application
- We will confirm receipt and examine your project outline. If your project conforms to our criteria and our focuses, we will send you further documents which you will need to complete in order to submit a full application. Otherwise, you will receive a rejection letter.
- Should you have questions regarding the completion of the application, please contact the person specified in our email.
- Please note: we recommend submitting your project outline as early as possible. If the project outline is submitted at short notice, please note that there will be less time for you to submit your complete grant application. In these cases, we are unfortunately only able to offer limited consultation and advice on your application.
Step 3 – Submitting your Application
- An application consists of the finance plan and a detailed project description including a timeline (max. 10 pages).
- The project description should be handed in as a PDF document not exceeding 10 MB in size. The finance plan must be submitted separately as an open Excel file.
- Please send the completed application to the contact person named in your email. You will be emailed a confirmation of receipt.
- We ask for your understanding for the fact that incomplete grant applications cannot be accepted or processed.
What else is important?
- The grant amount requested should be between 40,000 and 80,000 Euros.
- We cannot fund projects fully; the grant amount requested may not exceed 50% of a project’s total costs. For projects spanning several years, a finance plan split up into individual years must be submitted.
- Applications may be submitted in German or English.
- Successful applications will be announced in December and July , following the meetings of the foundation’s board.